Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleepless nights

It's 3:00 am in the morning and I cant sleep.
So I'll write something about what I did yesterday morning until I get tired and sleep.

Yesterday morning, I woke up around 10:00 am, opened my PC, and toasted some bread. Then, I visited my favorite sites and just browsed until it was time for school. My school time was around 11:00 am yet, I always came in late, like around 1:00 in the afternoon, I didn't bother me much cause it was our "INTRAMS(intramurals - An event held in school for students of all year levels to participate and compete to know which year level will be champion )and we were allowed to come in late. When it was already time, I packed my things and got ready to leave. I already left home and was walking to school but then I changed my mind and didn't want to go to school so i went to the nearest mall and stayed there until closing time. Then, I went home. So that's pretty much it. Kinda boring, yes?. Well thanks for reading my post. Goodnight guys.

No comments: